For the supply of goods or services from Pinky Palace
The Contract for Purchasing Goods and/or Services between you and us
When purchasing goods or services from us, you are entering a legally binding contract. Payment must be made in whole for the price of the goods that you order prior to your order being processed.
Acceptance of your order is effective upon dispatch of the products to your shipping address. In the event that we do not accept your order, you will be notified via the email address you have provided to us at the time of order.
Our acceptance of your order constitutes a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons over 18 years old) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts, and as a result anyone under 18 years of age should not use this site for the purchase of goods or services.
Pricing, Discount Codes, and Gift Vouchers
All pricing on our website is provided in UK Pounds Sterling, and you will be billed in this currency. Currency fluctuations and financial charges levied by banks, card providers or other financial institutions may make a difference to the amount billed to your credit/debit card or paypal account, and customers based outside the UK purchasing our goods or services should be aware of this
Prices displayed on the website for goods and services are subject to change without notice.
Discount and Promotional Codes
- Promotional discount codes may occasionally be made available by Pinky Palace. These discount codes may only be applied against the purchase of qualifying full price services or products, and cannot be used on conjunction with any other offers or sale prices
- Minimum spend or restrictions or other requirements may be applied to qualify for certain promotions. Pinky Palace will advise of any such restrictions when publishing their offer
- Discount codes are only applicable during the relevant time period applied to such products
- Discount codes may be withdrawn at any time without notice being provided
- Unless otherwise explicitly specified, discount codes are only applicable to sales made on-line
- Discount codes cannot be applied to purchases of Gift Vouchers or e-vouchers
Cancellation by you
Subject to the exclusions listed below, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the
end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for
cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty, although we value any comments or suggestions that may help
us improve our service.
Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered is subject to:
You not having worn or damaged the product
You not having removed any security tags from the item
The item(s) not having any level of personalization, which due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or
returned unless they are faulty
All requests for return for refund must be made within 7 days of delivery, and refunds can only be made via the
original payment method
To cancel your contract you must contact us for an RMA number. Returns will not be accepted unless you have
followed the correct returns procedure as notified to you by us. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of
posting from the Post Office for any returned items, as you are responsible for the goods until they reach us
Any sum debited from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event
within 30 days of your order only once the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the
condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way
detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be
credited to you.
We will only refund the cost of postage to return an item if you have been sent incorrect goods or they are faulty
or damaged. The refund will be credited via the payment method used for the original purchase
- You not having worn or damaged the product
- You not having removed any security tags from the item
- The item(s) not having any level of personalization, which due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or returned unless they are faulty
- All requests for return for refund must be made within 7 days of delivery, and refunds can only be made via the original payment method
- To cancel your contract you must contact us for an RMA number. Returns will not be accepted unless you have followed the correct returns procedure as notified to you by us. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office for any returned items, as you are responsible for the goods until they reach us
- Any sum debited from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order only once the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
- We will only refund the cost of postage to return an item if you have been sent incorrect goods or they are faulty or damaged. The refund will be credited via the payment method used for the original purchase
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area;
- One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email, and will re-credit to you any sum deducted by us via your original payment method as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered or any other reason
Our delivery options and charges are specified on our website. Certain products may incur additional delivery costs when shipped outside of the UK. You will be informed on any applicable product page where this is the case. Please note that it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. In such an eventuality, we will inform you of the cancellation of your order.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws applicable to you.
If your order is returned to us because the delivery service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for any repeat delivery costs.
Limitation of Liability
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered, or are damaged or defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable UK law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the delivery service.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address, and acknowledged by us as being received via e-mail.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Third Party Rights: Except for our partners, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement, however this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Every transaction performed on the Pinky Palace website is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any disputes or proceedings.
We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. You acknowledge that from time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we do not bear responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Events Beyond our Control
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change to these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the terms and conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.